well, another year come and gone. thanks to 2011, i have:
- learned how to take measurements for men's dress shirts (thanks, macy's!)
- gone to 2 music festivals
- seen + participated in the year of the protester
- finally subscribed to a magazine
- grown my hair out
- took poetry more seriously
- taken a chance (or 2... or 3...)
- learned to handle rejection
- said YES to change
- moved away from a beloved place
it's been quite a year.
i've been thinking about resolutions and i have a few, but mostly i just want to continue on as i did in 2011. i had such fun and learned much and felt everything—that's all a girl could ask for every year of her life, in my opinion.
here's to an equally if not more b r i l l i a n t 2012.
a toast to us all, and to the earth, and to a whole new year.
see you on the other side, m'dears.